Magnetic, door or window, reed switch compatible with Home8 alarm systems.
Magnetic contact detector that can be used on doors, windows and generally any object that opens and closes. The sensor transmits an alert to the panel that will trigger the alarm when a displacement of the magnetic element occurs. Plug&Play self-installable, it is added to the system by QR code scan. Maximum ease of use.
- - Consisting of two pieces: transmitter and magnetic part
- - With the armed system, will send an alert to the panel when the magnetic separates
- - Wireless 433MHz communication with gateway, interior range 15m
- - Anti-tamper with system alerts
- - System status alerts
- - Low battery warning
- Energy efficient, long battery life
- - Powered by a lithium battery
Compact and lightweight design with possibility of installation with double-sided adhesive. Valid for interior.
|Compatibility||Home8 / Oplink / Mivatek|
|Radio frequency||433 MHz|
|Wireless range||15 m indoor|
|Housing material||ABS plastic|
|Temp. operation||0º C ~ 45º C|
|Power supply||1 battery 3 V CR17345 (Lithium)|
|Transmitter dimensions||88 (H) x 25 (W) x 21 (D) mm|
|Magnet dimensions||37 (H) x 12 (W) x 20 (D) mm|