Hidden ceiling camera (UFO design) for in ceiling flush mounting.
Consisting of a sensor 1/3" Sony© 960H Super HAD CCD II (model ICX811AKA) and DSP Effio-E (model CXD4140AGG), with a resolution of 650 TVL. Fixed lens of 3.7 mm pinhole with a diagonal range of vision of 79º. Minimum illumination of 0.1 Lux, which ensures correct operation in low light conditions. Video connection via BNC connector.
With a Sony© Effio-E DSP this camera has OSD menus in 8 languages, accessible with a UTC remote control, the DSP allows for multiple image improvements to be configured:
- - ATR (Adaptive tone reproduction)
- - D-WDR, digital wide dynamic range
- - ATW automatic white balance for realistic colours under all illumination types
- - 2D-NR, digital noise reduction system without loss of focus
- - BLC (Back Light Compensation) and HLC (High Light Compensation)
- - Privacy masks with 8 zones
- - Mirror effect
- - Motion Detection (Video-sensor)
Flush ceiling fitting. The camera is fully adjustable and can be orientated to whichever angle is required. Ideal for installing discreetly in lifts, office ceilings, warehouses or at home. Discreet and attractive design.
|Image sensor||1/3" Sony© 960H Super HAD CCD II (ICX811AKA)|
|Video output||1 Vp-p 75 Ω / BNC|
|Minimum illumination||0.1 Lux / F1.2|
|S/N ratio||> 52 dB|
|Lens||3.7 mm (79º) Pinhole|
|Basic functions||AGC, BLC, HLC, ATW|
|Configurable OSD functions||D-WDR, ATR, 2D-NR, Mask, MD|
| Power supply
||DC 12 V / 100 mA|
| Temp. operation
||-10º C ~ +50º C|
||42 (H) x 70 (Ø) mm|