Inactivity PIR detector to be integrated into Home8 alarm systems. Smart Care.
In contrast to general volumetric detectors, it detects when there is no movement during a certain period, generating an event in the smartphone application.
Designed for domiciliary care . Applicable as telecare to people at risk of falling or fainting to help care for elderly or disabled living independently. It also allows absence controlling in jobs or offices as a basic time & attendance control.
Plug&Play self-installable, it is added to the system by QR code scan. Maximum ease of use.
- Detection angle 120º horizontal
- Detection range 3~13 meters
- Wireless connection 433 MHz with the gateway, range 90 m in open space
- Equipped with anti-opening tamper switch with notification to the system
- Low battery alarm
- Low power consumption, long battery life
- Power supply by Lithium battery
- Possible to schedule periods of inactivity from 1 to 24 hours
Compact and lightweight design with possibility of installation with double-sided adhesive. Valid for interior.
|Compatibility||Home8 / Oplink / Mivatek|
|Detection angle||120º horizontal|
|Detection range||3~13 m|
|Radio frequency||433 MHz|
|Wireless range||90 m in open space|
|Housing material||ABS plastic|
|Temp. operation||0º C ~ 45º C|
|Power supply||1 battery 3 V CR123A (Lithium)|
|Dimensions||83 (H) x 61(An) x 49 (D) mm|