Gas leak detector, to be triggered in the event of detecting a concentration of certain gases in the air above normal. Among the gases that can be detected are the most typical, such as Natural Gas, Butane, or Propane. It can instantly detect gas leaks and trigger the alarm to sound and light. It is applicable to residential areas, buildings, houses, hotels, apartments and anywhere where there are combustible gases.
A superb detector that provides security and confidence in your home or business for very little money. It has internal siren which will sound with great power when gas leakage is detected, so that this detector can be used independently (without being connected to alarm panel) or can be installed connected to the alarm panel, so that when gas leak occurs a notice on your mobile phone is received.
- -Wall installation, built-in support that facilitates the assembly.
- - Wireless connection 433 MHz with the panel with a maximum reach of 300 m
- - Direct AC power 220 V
- - Internal siren of 75 dB built-in, which is activated when it detects gas leak and self-resets
- - Front LEDs with different color status
- - Detects gas when its concentration is higher than 10%
- - Gases detected: Natural Gas, Propane, Methane, Butane
|Power supply||1 battery 23A of 12 V|
|Transmission distance||≤ 100 m (in open space)|
|Frequency||433 MHz (± 75 KHz)|
|Housing material||ABS plastic|
|Relative humidity||≤ 80% (without condensation)|
|Transmitter dimensions||71 (H) x 34 (W) x 17,5 (D) mm|
|Magnet dimensions||14 (H) x 105 (W) x 15 (D) mm|