Varifocal bullet camera with infrared, valid for outdoor use. Technology 4 in 1 (HDTVI / HDCVI / AHD / CVBS) Range 1080p ULTRA.
Consisting of a 1/2.9" Sony© 2.19 Megapixel Exmor sensor (model IMX323) and DSP (model X600) which offers a resolution of 1080p at 25 FPS. Varifocal lens of 5 ~ 50 mm with a diagonal viewing angle of 62º to 6º. 6 infrared LEDs array that are activated automatically providing a sharp image at 0 Lux (total darkness) at a maximum distance of 100 m. It has automatic IR Cut filter that permits clear, real colour, daytime images.
Due to the DSP it furthermore has an OSD menu in HD formats, which can be accessed remotely from the recorder via the coaxial cable, or in both formats from the connection cable button, which allows you to configure the camera and adjust its most important parameters:
- WDR, ensuring a spectacular image quality under any lighting
- Sense-Up, keeps the image clear and vivid at low lighting
- ACE, adaptive contrast enhancement, to clearly distinguishable tones
- 3DNR, digital noise reduction system without loss of focus
- AWB, automatic white balance for true colours
- BLC (Back Light Compensation) and HLC (High Light Compensation)
- Defog, reduces the effect of fog, compensating the total contrast
- Smart IR, optimal exposure at nighttime under infrared light
- Privacy masks with 16 zones
- Motion detection (Videosensor)
It has 2 video outputs with BNC connection: the main one in switchable HD format and the other in standard CVBS analog format for video testing.
The housing is made of aluminum and is weatherproof according to protocol IP66, which makes it suitable for both indoor and outdoor. Easy installation in wall or ceiling due to its 360º support.
|Image sensor||1/2.9" Sony© 2.19 Megapixel Exmor (model IMX323)|
|Resolution||HD 1080p (1920x1080) at 25 FPS / CVBS 1000TVL|
|Video output||1 x BNC switchable HDTVI 2.0 / HDCVI / AHD / CVBS / 1x BNC CVBS (test video)|
|Minimum illumination||0 Lux / 6 LEDs Array IR(100 m)|
|Basic functions||OSD menu, Day/Night with IR-CUT (ICR)|
|Configurable OSD functions||WDR, SC, SenseUp, ACE, AE, 3D-NR, AWB, AGC, Mask, MD, Defog|
|Lens||Varifocal 5 ~ 50 mm (62º ~ 6º)|
|Power supply||DC 12 V / 580 mA max.|
|Degree of protection||Weatherproof IP66|
|Temp. operation||-10º C ~ +45º C|
|Dimensions||160 (D) x 95 (W) x 90 (H) mm|