Wireless double beam infrared detector, barrier-type transmitter / receiver. It can detect any intrusion that occurs between the barrier, sending an alert to the panel that will trigger the alarm.
It is the ideal solution for protecting access perimeters, entrances, windows, etc. If the alarm system is activated and any object or person crosses the line between the two detectors, the alarm will immediately trigger.
- Maximum distance of the external infrared beam 60 m / interior 180 m
- Max. amplitude. beam propagation in the receiver 1.5 m
- Regulation of response time and level of the infrared beam
- LED indicators of level and alarm
- Wireless connection 433 MHz with the panel, with maximum range of 80 m
- Tamper anti-opening to the housing (PC) in the transmitter and receiver
- Additional tamper input in the transmitter and receiver
- Relay output in receiver
Easy installation on wall or mast, both indoors and outdoors. Horizontal and vertical positioning of Fresnel lenses with optical device for fine adjustment. Power DC 12 V.
|Protection distance||≤ 60/180 m (exterior / interior in open space)|
|Beam width||1.5 m in the receiver placed at 60 m|
|Beam interruption time||Adjustable 50~700 ms|
|Transmission distance||≤ 80 m (in open space)|
|Power supply||DC 12 V 500 mA|
|Housing material||ABS plastic|
|ENVIRONMENT||Valid for exterior|
|Temp. operation||-25º C ~ 55º C|
|Relative humidity||≤ 95% (without condensation)|
|Dimensions / Weight||170 (H) x 81 (W) x 75 (D) mm / 2 x 300 g|